Military Technology and Secret Testing
May 25, 2010 Leave a comment
“secret testing using humans….sufficient action has not been taken..to assure that similar forms of abusive experimentation..would be prevented in the future, especially in newly emerging areas of technology and weapons development “- Morton Sklar
(director, 1998, World Organization against Torture)
Presented below highlights unprecedented capabilities from weapons systems known in the military and Department of Defense as non-lethal weapons ( 7: Cyr). More specifically the subcategory termed psychotronics, which is used in a 2001 bill HR 2977, presented to congress by Dennis Kucinich (4.), are weapons systems based on neuroscience and aerospace (2: Smith; 15: Kehoe). Military specialists, scientists, medical doctors, scholars, as well as investigative journalists have identified these weapons systems, and after a reading of what is presented here, a conclusion can be made of funding to criminality manifested in human experimentation using US military communications infrastructure and the above stated weapons technologies.
The Pentagon’s Black Budget (14: Tim Weiner) being the source, we are looking at hidden operations that consist of grotesque abuses (2: Smith ). These operations have evolved from a long history of the US Military and CIA using human subjects in experimentations (3: Ross, CIA Doctors). This is being done as if they were rhesus monkeys, or prisoners in Nazi Germany.
In the present day case regarding the subject here, civilians, one can conclude that are being torture, harasses, and as some report (11.) even murdered. Unseen and undisclosed technologies, what the EU Parliament calls [US] Military High Frequency Technology, have replaced the notorious use by the CIA of LSD (3: Ross; 11: Sonoma University Report).
” That the US has undertaken a variety of _mind control programmes in the past such as MkULTRA and MkDELTA is a matter of public record and those using electromagnetic radiation such as PANDORA have been the focus of researchers in para-politics for many years.355 More recently, authors such as Begich and Roderick have alleged significant breakthroughs in the ability of military high frequency electromagnetic technologies to manipulate human behaviour.356″ (page 69) Appraisal of Technologies for Political Control:http://www.europarl.europa.eu/stoa/publications/studies/19991401a_en.pdf. Other laws and legislation that acknowledge the existence of electromagnetic weapons: http://www.cfasw.net/uploads/Laws_Against_Criminal_Uses_of_Electromagnetic_Energy_Weapons.pdf
In sum we have an issue hidden to the public that is a human health issue, a human rights issue. There is evidence of the US Military and CIA breaking, through criminality and misappropriations of technologies, The Universal Declaration of Human Rights, and the Nuremberg Code’s Directives for Human Experimentation (http://ohsr.od.nih.gov/guidelines/nuremberg.html). As psychoanalyst Carole Smith states in her 2003 article “The victim, the innocent civilian target is locked on to, and unable to evade the menace by moving around. The beam is administered from space.” (2. Smith)
Military Technology Aided Crime and Torture (In The United States)
In 1998, Morton Sklar, then Director, World Organization Against Torture, completed and presented a report on torture and racial discrimination, which included statements on “The Status of Compliance by the U.S. Government with the International Convention Against Torture and Other Cruel, Inhuman or Degrading Treatment or Punishment” (1.) Section 9 of that report is entitled Involuntary Human Scientific Experimentation and to quote “Considerable evidence recently has surfaced that the U.S. government, in past years, has conducted a number of what have been classified as “scientific” experiments on human subjects without their knowledge or consent……sufficient action has not been taken to compensate victims, and to assure that similar forms of abusive experimentation would be prevented in the future, especially in newly emerging areas of technology and weapons development. (1.)
The report, Torture in the United States (1998), discloses the facts of decades of human experimentation, and clearly identifies the shortcomings of government admittance, the underreporting of the facts, as well as inadequate compensation to victims the report goes on to state. It also states the need for appropriate measure to safeguard against military technology and weapons testing using civilians without their even knowing it. “Secret testing of technology and weapons on humans, especially without their fully informed knowledge and consent, should not be permitted, and adequate methods for assuring that such practices not take place should be developed. ” (1.).
It was in 1980, that John B. Alexander, Lieutenant Colonel in the US Military at the time, wrote that “Mind altering techniques designed to impact an opponent are well-advanced. The procedures employed include manipulation of human behavior through use of psychological weapons effecting sight, sound, smell, temperature, electromagnetic energy or sensory deprivation. ” (footnote 9. Lt Col John B. Alexander, The New Mental Battlefield, Military Review Vol. LX December 1980, No. 12).
A number of scholars, professionals, and military scientists confirm the capabilites of these weapons systems. Some have identified what this writer would call misapproapriation of these technologies by groups, which if one where to trace their funding, the source would be the Pentagon, the US Department of Defense. This has been idnetified by some as black budget money (14. Tim Weiner). These groups, if one reads some of the articles referred to here (2: Carole Smith; 10, 5: Begich 11, Sonoma University), are criminal, sadistic, and psychopathic (13) .
With such technologies and weapons systems, research has revealed that such testing, or ‘abusive experimentation’ is possible. Retired Lieutenant Colonel Timothy L. Thomas, wrote an article in 1998, The Mind Has No Firewalls. It was published in the US Army War Collage’s publication Parameters. (US Army War College Quarterly, Vol. XXVIII, No. 1,Spring 1998). He states that “technologies “examined by the United States…possess the potential to disrupt the data-processing capabilities of the human organism” (Timothy L. Thomas, The Mind Has No Firewalls, btw. pages 84-92, publication noted above). This comes from an understanding that the human’s bio-neurological functioning is in essence a data-processor. This thesis is explained in the first few paragraphs of the article. What this article has in relation to the topic here is the use of the term “psycho-terrorism“. He quotes and paraphrases from a major in the Russian army “”These weapons used against the mind to to induce hallucinations, sickness, mutations in human cells, “zombification”, or even death” (Timothy L. Thomas. Parameters, Spring 1998, btw. pages 84-92). This is consistent with what is described by the articles referred to below that also confirm and state the criminal misuse of these US military technologies (2, 5)
What this writer has found is that science behind the capabilities mentioned above by John B. Alexander, in 1980, has been researched and developed in varying fields from physics to neuroscience ( 2: Smith; 15: Kehoe ). What is documented as fact is that the military, for decades, has been researching and developing this technology, even as early as the mid 1950. (3, Colin A. Ross, MD)
In 2001, Representative Dennis Kucinich of (D-OH), wrote and presented a Bill to the House. That bill was the Space Preservation Act, HR 2977 (4.). The bill acknowledges the existence of space based weapons that are capable of effecting biological life. Acknowledgement of these weapons systems and their capability, as well as references that indicate criminal uses can be read in the bill.
Terms such as ‘damaging or destroying…bodily…mental health‘, ‘psychotronic‘, ‘exotic weapons systems’ ‘economic well-being’, ‘electromagnetic’ are all included in this bill. To quote :
(ii) Inflicting death or injury on, or damaging or destroying, a person (or the biological life, bodily health, mental health, or physical and economic well-being of a person)–(I) through the use of any of the means described in clause (i) or sub-paragraph (B); (HR 2977: )
The bills stated goals and quoted below, as are the statement that calls for ‘termination’ of ‘testing’, ‘research’ and development:
“To preserve the cooperative, peaceful uses of space for the benefit of all humankind by permanently prohibiting the basing of weapons in space by the United States, and to require the President to take action to adopt and implement a world treaty banning space-based weapons.
…..(2) immediately order the permanent termination of research and development, testing, manufacturing, production, and deployment of all space-based weapons of the United States and their components.
The wording in the Dennis Kucinich bill becomes more revealing after reading a report published in 2006, from Sonoma University scholars researching to date the capabilities of the Pentagon, US intelligence and the US military, in regards to technologies referred to in the quote from John B. Alexander’s 1980 article above. The report, entitled US Electromagnetic Weapons and Human Rights, and is now amply available on the internet (10.), though can be found from the primary source, published by Professor Peter Phillips, and his colleagues, Lew Brown and Bridget Thornton, on Project Censored’s website (11.).
The words quoted below echo the terms in the Kucinich bill, HR2977. “This research explores the current capabilities of the US military to use electromagnetic (EMF) devices to harass, intimidate, and kill individuals and the continuing possibilities of violations of human rights by the testing and deployment of these weapons.” -Phillips, Brown, Thornton, Sonoma University Report, 2006: http://www.projectcensored.org/top-stories/articles/us-intelligence-community-human-rights-violations/; PDF US Electromagnetic Weapons and Human Rights: http://www.projectcensored.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/ElectromegnaticWeapons.pdf
A US military infrastructure using ground based and satellite (5, 6, 7) enabling for the abilities stated in the Sonoma University Report, namely, “devices to harass, intimidate, and kill individuals (quote above). A more gruesome description can be read in Carole Smith article (2.) This does seem to help qualify the words of Morton Sklar, “secret testing” and “abusive experimentation” (1.).
This unprecedented ethical problem has been taken up by a number of bodies internationally, as the below quote from the Sonoma University Report reveals. ” hundreds of people continue to assert that a person or persons, whom they do not know, have been targeting them with electromagnetic weapons in a widespread campaign of either illegal experimentation or outright persecution. There is, however, little in the public domain that conclusively states the existence of direct human manipulation by governments, militaries or private companies/researchers in the current day, MKULTRA and other historic programs notwithstanding. However, there are many organizations that seek to help these people including concerned scientists, Russian Duma members and EU parliamentarians, psychologists and academics.” (pg. 38 bottom of page: http://www.projectcensored.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/ElectromegnaticWeapons.pdf )
‘Experiments’ using military technologies to effect the nervous system and physical well-being of individuals have been suspected as real by Colin A. Ross, MD, “There is abundant evidence in the public domain that non-lethal weapons research is ongoing and funded annually in the tens of millions of dollars or more. Given the fact that chemical and biological weapons, mind control drugs and radiation have been tested on unwitting civilian populations, it is possible that non-lethal weapons have been tested on unwitting civilians.” (Ross, pg. 106). This certainly echos what was stated in the 1998 report from World Organization Against Torture, regarding emergent technologies and weapons systems see in the quote above (1.). According to U.S. Human Rights Abuse Report – 4/16/2008, which is found on Amnesty International webpage “There are over 1,000 networking victims, according to the organization Citizens Against Human Rights Abuse, one of several human rights groups documenting this issue. They all describe torture, which makes sense as the U.S. government is developing electromagnetic weapons that kill. Victims are describing several sets or clusters of symptoms and it would support the logical conclusion that today, there are many different classified government experiments and umbrella projects and so there are different descriptions. Every nerve of the body and mind can be remotely targeted, manipulated and controlled. Pain can be inflicted and used along with behavior modification techniques. ” That report is written by Cheryl Welsh, and subtitled A Factual Report in Support of the Need for an International Investigation (http://www.amnestyghana.org/newsdetails.asp?id=2034&cat_id=1)
What Colin A. Ross, and others ( 2: Smith; 11: Sonoma University Report) have not yet researched, or have yet to report, is the use of civilians, businesses, teachers, co-workers, family members and friends, and just about anyone to conduct exercises that pervasively isolate the subject in an ever contrived and directed world of associations that result in the crippling of that individuals life, privacy, and liberty. This includes the eventual sabotage of all employment opportunity. This is to cause never ending flow of intrusive behaviors, complications, stress, and trauma that includes criminal acts, the administering of drugs surreptitiously, harassment, sexual assaults and denigrations, as well as trespassing regularly into the home of the victim in their absence, for theft, vandalism, ransacking, despoiling. They can conduct such because of some power that they have to neutralize law enforcement at all levels, interfere and obstruct justice, and even use such entities in their efforts to harass or cause unneeded and unwarranted trouble for the victim. This all happens while the victim endures an array of effects, as reported (2: Smith; 11: Sonoma University ) from the weapons systems that are mentioned in Dennis Kucinich’s Space Preservation Act, HR 2977 (7.).
(FOOTNOTES below references)
“Under the United States Code Title 18 Subsection 1514(c)1. Harassment is defined as “a course of conduct directed at a specific person that causes substantial emotional distress in such a person and serves no legitimate purpose”. -US Law Book: http://www.uslawbooks.com/books/harass.htm
EUROPEAN UNION EPR A4-0005/99 Weapons of manipulation ” Legal aspects of military activities 27. Calls for an international convention introducing a global ban on all developments and deployments of weapons which might enable any form of manipulation of human beings;..” source: http://eur-lex.europa.eu/LexUriServ/LexUriServ.do?uri=OJ:C:1999:128:0092:0096:EN:PDF
- Torture in the United States (1998),(see section 9. Involuntary Human Scientific Experimentation for quote source)Torture in the United States (1998), The Status of Compliance by the U.S. Government with the International Convention Against Torture and Other Cruel, Inhuman or Degrading Treatment or Punishment. THE COALITION AGAINST TORTURE AND RACIAL DISCRIMINATION A Joint Working Group of Non-Governmental Civil and Human Rights Groups in the U.S. Compiled and Edited By Morton Sklar Director, World Organization Against Torture USA
World Organization Against Torture Report: Source: http://academic.udayton.edu/race/06hrights/georegions/northamerica/torture01.htm World Organization Against Torture USA
Suite 400,1015 18th Street, N.W., Washington, D.C. 20036
Tele: (202)861-6494; Fax: (202)659-2724; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Carole Smith, a psychoanalyst by training, addresses her article (linked below) to professionals within the fields of medicine, neuroscience, and psychiatry, though the article is accessible to the lay reader. QUOTING FROM THE MORE REVEALING PASSAGES (.)) : Although forced entry into a mind is by definition obscene, an abbreviated assessment of the effects that mind-invaded people describe testifies to the perverted nature of the experiments. Bizarre noises are emitted from the body, a body known well enough by its owner to recognise the noises as extrinsic; air is pumped in and out of orifices as if by a bicycle pump. Gradually the repertoire is augmented – twinges and spasms to the eyes, nose, lips, strange tics, pains in the head, ringing in the ears, obstructions in the throat, pressure on the bowel and bladder causing incontinence; tingling in the fingers, feet, pressures on the heart, on breathing, dizziness, eye problems leading to cataracts; running eyes, running nose; speeding up of heart beats and the raising of pressure in the heart and chest; breathing and chest complaints leading to bronchitis and deterioration of the lungs; agonizing migraines; being woken up at night, sometimes with terrifying jolts ; insomnia; intolerable levels of stress from the loss of one’s privacy. This collection of assorted symptoms is a challenge to any medical practitioner to diagnose….. For the development of a new class of weaponry now has the capability of entering the brain and mind and body of another person by technological means…Part of the effort is to remind the victim that they are constantly under control or surveillance. Programmes vary, but common forms of reminders are electronic prods and nudges, body noises, twinges and cramps to all parts of the body, increasing heart beats, applying pressures to internal organs – all with a personally codified system of comments on thoughts and events, designed to create stress, panic and desperation. This is mind control at its most benign.” -( Carole Smith) Published in Journal of Psycho Social Studies, Carole Smith’s article ‘On the Need For New Criteria in Diagnosis of Psychosis in light of Mind Invasive Technology’ (2003) : http://www.btinternet.com/~psycho_social/Vol3/JPSS-CS2.html; Journal Psycho Social Studies: http://www.btinternet.com/~psycho_social/ ;
- Colin A. Ross, MD. Publication: The CIA Doctors: Human Rights Violations by American Psychiatrists. ( http://www.amazon.com/CIA-Doctors-Violations-American-Psychiatrists/dp/0976550806). Declassified documents from the CIA indicate as fact that the National Institute of Health was the site distributing money to Maitland Baldwin, for MK Ultra subproject 62, in 1956, for researching radio frequency stimulation of the brains of primates. That research used equipment from Rome Air Force Base, Rome New York . ( C. A. Ross, pgs. 103, 290) Colin A. Ross, MD, non-lethal technologies unwitting civilian subjects see chapter 9 and last page of 2006 publication CIA Doctors, American Psychiatrists and Human Rights Atrocities: http://www.rossinst.com/cia_doctors.html
- SPACE PRESERVATION ACT, HR 2977, 2001, Dennis Kucinich (D-OH), The bill never did pass and caused an uproar in Defense Department and Pentagon circles. The bill can be read in the following links:Federation of American Scientists.; Library of Congress: http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/z?c107:H.R.2977.IH:
- Dr. Nick Begich: For readings regarding the Dr. Nick Begich findings, there are several books written by him, listed below. Reported in Angles Don’t Play this HAARP, and from Nick Begich’s reading of USAF 1982 Final Report On Biotechnology Research Requirements For Aeronautical Systems Through the Year 2000, as well as Radiofrequency Radiation Dosimetry Handbook, he states (pgs. 165-166) that ”What this seemed to say [in reference to a quote from Handbook] was that the objective of the research would be towards mind manipulation at a distance, where the military could alter what people thought and, at the same time know what they thought. (Begich, …HAARP, pg. 166) Angels Don’t PLay this HAARP ; Vandelism in the Sky ; Controlling the Human Mind; Nick Begich Bio: http://www.earthpulse.com/src/aboutus.asp ;
- HAARP, High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program, is basically a very large radio transmitter ( HAARP’s webpage: http://www.haarp.alaska.edu/ ). Dr. Nick Begich states that it is “The Military’s Pandora’s Box”: http://www.haarp.net/; also Dr. N. Begich HAARP Vandalism in the Sky http://www.orgone.org/articles/ax6-harp.htm. It is the largest radio transmitter in the world. It is based on the theories of Nicholas Telsa, but has patents connected to it by a number of scientists (Bernard Eastlund being one) ( http://www.borderlands.com/newstuff/research/teslahaa.htm) More specifically, HAARP’s design basis partially comes from ELF (Extremely Low Frequency) communications systems used by the navy for submarine communications ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extremely_low_frequency). It now is a project consisting of private corporations (E systems / Raytheon: see Begich Angel’s Don’t Play This HAARP), the US military and intelligence agencies, as well as a number of Universities, most notably, the University of Alaska. The ionosphere has for several decades been exploited to bounce radio frequencies off it and back down to earth, like a tennis ball bouncing off of a low ceiling, it will return to the ground furthering the distance. This is known as over the horizon radar. HAARP’s capabilities extend to all of earths surfaces. Tomography for the earth, or x-raying the earth, is one of its capabilities, in which techniques based on electromagnetism are able to pass through solid material for surveillance. The website for HAARP is quite deceptive in that it is made to look like a research project for gaining knowledge about uses of the ionosphere for communications. In fact, it is known by scientists that it holds promise for tectonic manipulations (making earth quakes) as well as altering whether and climate (see Begich and). Dennis Kucinich (D-OH) in his Space Preservations Act (HR 2977) makes reference to the term exotic weapon. To quote from the bill: ”The term `exotic weapons systems’ includes weapons designed to damage space or natural ecosystems (such as the ionosphere and upper atmosphere) or climate, weather, and tectonic systems with the purpose of inducing damage or destruction upon a target population or region on earth or in space.” (HR 2977, Space Preservation Act, 2001: http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/z?c107:H.R.2977.IH: ). The patents related to HAARP, along with research or investigations by N. Begich and others reveals a vast array of functions and capabilities of HAARP, with downsides that it may adversely affect environments, ecosystems, bird migrations. Having abilities for directed affects aimed individuals and groups within the human population, it is said to be capable of producing desired effects to neurological physiological functioning. Robert O. Becker, MD, stated in his 1985 book Body Electric that speculations by investigative journalists had it that the CIA, as early as middle 1970s was operating mind control programs by way of over the horizon radar ( Becker chapter 15, see Operation Pique). HAARP’s uses and operations are shrouded in secrecy, and without disclosures, studies, and debates concerning of possible hazards to environment and human or biological health, the military and private corporate contractors and owners of the HAARP ‘project’ are accountable to no one. It is said that the US Department of Defense, the Pentagon, and branches of the intelligence and military are using it. If these uses go beyond submarine communications and other forms of military radar needs, one can more than speculate, given the Begich findings, that operations of a nefarious or negative nature are being done, from behavior experiments to whether and tectonic manipulations. After reading reports by respected scientist one can correctly call HAARP the following: a weapon; a communications system; a climate and environmental manipulation device.
- Joe Cyr (http://www.sew-lexicon.com/faq.htm), The Space and Electronic Warfare Lexicon Glossary: quote:”NEURO-ELECTROMAGNETIC DEVICE – A NONLETHAL WEAPON which uses radio signals specifically modulated to directly affect the brain and nervous system from a distance.  See also VOICE TO SKULL (V2S) DEVICE. Compare with SILENT SOUND DEVICE. end quote found on http://www.sew-lexicon.com/gloss_n.htm . Joe Cyr (http://www.aboutus.org/Sew-Lexicon.com ) http://www.exoticwarfare.com/sew-lexicon.html ; http://www.sew-lexicon.com/USS%20PARLE%20NOSTALGIA/USS%20PARLE%202005%20REUNION%20BOOK.pdf
- EUROPEAN PARLAIMENT see Pg. 5 A4-0005/99: Legal aspects of military activities 27. Calls for an international convention introducing a global ban on all developments and deployments of weapons which might enable any form of manipulation of human beings;PDF: http://eur-lex.europa.eu/LexUriServ/LexUriServ.do?uri=OJ:C:1999:128:0092:0096:EN:PDF
- Lt Col John B. Alexander The New Mental Battlefield, Military Review Vol. LX December 1980, No. 12, quote from pages 47-48: http://www.icomw.org/documents/alexander.pdf
- Dr. Nick Begich, Earth Pulse (see other related articles and reports here: http://www.earthpulse.com/src/category.asp?catid=12),
- US Electromagnetic Weapons and Human Rights, By Peter Phillips, Lew Brown and Bridget Thornton: http://www.earthpulse.com/epulseuploads/articles/MindControlHumanRights.pdf
- Project Censored, article US Electromagnetic Weapons and Human Rights http://www.projectcensored.org/top-stories/articles/us-intelligence-community-human-rights-violations/; PDF document:US Electromagnetic Weapons and Human Rights: http://www.projectcensored.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/ElectromegnaticWeapons.pdf
- Psychopath(ic): “manifested in aggressive, perverted, criminal, or amoral behavior without empathy or remorse.” http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/psychopath
- Tim Weiner The Dark Secret of the Black Budget, Pentagon’s Defense Budget: Washington Monthly, May, 1987: http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m1316/is_v19/ai_4973378/
- John J. Kehoe, MA, Neuroscience / CIA / NASA, Marriage between Aerospace and Neuroscience was made in Space: https://civildisclosure.wordpress.com/neuroscience-cia-nasa/